- Corporate Training Academy
- Human Resources
- Legal Services
- Private Company Services
- Private Wealth Services
- Tax Services
More than 2500 professionals work in PwC Russia’s offices.
- 80 partners: 69 Russian and 11 foreign
- 35 of our partners are women
- 1/4 of PwC staff work in our regional offices
- More than 1150 accountants and auditors
- More than 500 tax and legal consultants
- 450 consultants in the areas of investment, corporate finance and business advisory services
- PwC Russia's non-Russian employees come from 24 countries
- Over 75 Russian citizens are working abroad on secondment to other firms
Our clients in Russia
3000 companies make up our client base including 270 companies from the Expert Top 600.
- 10 of the 10 largest financial companies and banks
- 9 of the 10 largest oil and gas companies
- 6 of the 10 largest power industry companies
- 8 of the 10 largest retail companies
- 8 of the 10 largest metallurgical companies
- 4 of the 6 largest telecommunication companies
- 6 of the 8 largest mining companies
PwC regularly publishes research on issues relevant to the Russian and international business community:
- Annual Global CEO Survey (global and Russian editions)
- Russian Boards Survey
- Private and Family Business Survey
- Cities of Opportunity
- Global Economic Crime Survey
- Russia's current economic downturn: a 360° view
- Total Retail (global and Russian editions)
- Global entertainment and media outlook
- Outlook for Russia’s automotive market
- Annual HR Benchmarking Survey (PwC Saratoga)
- MoneyTreeTM: Venture Market Navigator
- Global State of Information Security® Survey
- Banking Banana Skins
- Doing Business and Investing in the Russian Federation
- In 2017, PwC retains position as #1 professional services brand by Brand Finance and was ranked among the top 10 most influential global brands in the annual rating
- PwC Russia is ranked as a Tier 1 Leading Tax Firm by World Tax 2017
- In 2016, PwC was ranked No. 1 in the first-ever Universum Top 10 employers index in business, a rating of the most attractive employers
- The Legal 500 rating recommends PwC Legal as one of Russia’s leading law firms in the following categories: corporate law and M&A (Moscow), employment law and taxation (2016)
- PwC Legal was recommended as one of Russia’s leading law firms for tax dispute resolution by Chambers & Partners Europe (2016)
- In 2015, PwC Russia was named for the sixth time as Russian Tax Consulting Firm of the Year in an annual competition held by International Tax Review magazine
- In 2015, PwC Russia was ranked No. 2 among major audit and consulting groups in Russia by the Expert RA ratings agency
PricewaterhouseCoopers has been created by the merger of two networks of firms — Price Waterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand — each with historical roots going back some 150 years. Set out below are some key milestones in the history of both firms.
1849 — Samuel Lowell Price sets up business in London
1854 — William Cooper establishes his own practice in London, which seven years later becomes Cooper Brothers
1865 — Price, Holyland and Waterhouse Join forces in partnership
1913 — Coopers & Lybrand Deloitte opens office in St. Petersburg
1916 — Price, Waterhouse & Co opens office in Petrograd
1957 — Cooper Brothers & Co (UK), McDonald, Currie & Co (Canada) and Lybrand, Ross Bros & Montgomery (US) merge to form Coopers & Lybrand
1982 — Price Waterhouse World firm formed
1989 — Price Waterhouse opens Representative Office in Moscow
1990 — Coopers & Lybrand opens office in Moscow
1998 — Worldwide merger of Price Waterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand to create PricewaterhouseCoopers
2010 — PwC has refreshed its branding. The new branding includes a simplified logo consisting of the initials “pwc” in lower-case type. This formal shortening of the brand name will provide consistency and ease of use for PwC firms around the world
2014 — PwC celebrated twenty five years on the Russian market
2014 — Strategy& was formed on March 31, 2014, when the firm formerly known as Booz & Company combined with PwC to form a new kind of consulting team, offering strategy-through-execution services under one roof.
We truly appreciate the effort and contributions that our Alumni have made to our global network while working at PwC. Although their daily connection with PwC may have changed, we are eager to maintain a strong and lasting relationship with them.
Our alumni are still an important part of the global network. So, if you are an alumnus of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Coopers & Lybrand or Price Waterhouse, we urge you to join the PwC Connect Russia group on LinkedIn to follow our news, information about seminars, career opportunities and technical training sessions, networking events and social activities, access to PwC publications, articles and comments on relevant events in the Russian and global markets written by PwC and other resources.
In order to keep in touch, please contact Ekaterina Dmitrienko if your place of work, job position or contact details have changed. Please contact Ekaterina by email@example.com or by telephone at +7 (495) 967-6000.
Wherever your life and your career may take you, we hope your bond with PwC will remain strong and mutually beneficial.