на русском языке
Our Capital Markets group provides support at every stage of the listing process. We provide services either as an advisor to management and owners, or as an independent auditor responsible for providing opinions and verifying financial information in the prospectus.
We have been involved in equity and debt offerings for a wide range of Russian companies. As part of this involvement, we work in teams that include investment banks, law firms, auditors, financial advisors and other parties involved in the listing process. We believe this close cooperation with the company and other consultants is essential for a successful IPO.
We have broad, in-depth knowledge of standard global practices for public offerings and capital market operations.
Our global network of advisors enables us to continually analyse developments and trends in markets across the world, and we take advantage of this ability in the interests of our local clients. We do not apply universal solutions, but instead take an individual approach to each situation. Our knowledge and experience help you to develop solutions and practices tailored to your specific needs.
The first crucial steps
- Gain an understanding of which market is right for you and what regulations and market practices you will have to comply with
- Build an advisory team and clearly communicate your expectations of them
- Agree a realistic timeframe for your transaction with all advisors
- Structure the story of your company – if your financial record is complicated by a reorganisation, de-merger of operations or changes in accounting policies, you will need to determine a plan for how to clearly present this
- Assign a project management role – you may need additional expertise and resources to project manage your transaction, as your own resources and management time will be fully stretched during the process
IPOs of Russian companies from 2005 to September 2014
(The Big Four’s share of the market by number of clients)
How we can support you
- An independent view of the critical issues in accessing a particular market
- An unbiased evaluation of which advisors are right for you
- Experience in guiding management and companies unfamiliar with the capital raising process and the documentation required
- Unrivalled experience of dealing with regulatory rules and market practice in the UK, US, Hong Kong and other markets, and the ability to spot and iron out difficulties in advance
- Ability to project manage key parts of your transaction on schedule
Our value proposition:
- Tailored service on your doorstep
- Smooth execution
- Enter the market faster
- Minimize disruption to your business
- Team up to transfer knowledge
- Maximize shareholder value