Competitive selection for graduates
Most of our partners and directors started their career at PwC when they were students.
PwC being the leading professional services organization, we aim to meet our clients’ most challenging demands. Strong commitment to quality in PwC sets the highest standards for the company employees.
To participate in PwC's programs for students and graduates, you need to be:
- Majoring in the field of Economics, Finance, Taxation or Science
- Fluent in English
- A proven team-player with strong career commitment and an aspiration for professional development
- An experienced Excel and Word user.
If you meet the above requirements and want to develop within our company, the first step is to register on our site, find a position you are interested in and send us your CV.
It involves three main stages, i.e. testing, group and individual assignments, and interviews with recruitment specialists.
Testing procedure consists of ability tests and proficiency tests.
Ability tests assess:
- Ability to work with numbers and tables
- Ability to analyze logic of various types of reasoning
- Check the quality of academic training in the appropriate area: accounting and taxation, law
- Assess the candidates' English language proficiency
Interview with managers representing the chosen department
Each of the competition stages is of selective nature, i.e. only those selected for further consideration will be invited to participate in the next stage.