Corporate Reporting Improvement
на русском языке
Reporting more comprehensively on important non-financial assets can often improve the valuation of your company in the capital markets. PwC research shows that investors and analysts consider financial reports by themselves to be of limited use in determining a company's prospects. That shouldn't be too surprising — management itself doesn't rely solely on financial information in running its business. Your company's brands, market share, customer retention levels, and intellectual capital are of intense interest to investors.
If this is your situation
- Analysts and investors do not understand your company's value proposition
- You need to expand the portion of your annual report to meet new requirements
- You need confidence in the validity of your non-financial information
- Your business performance is hampered due to poor management information
- You want to know how your company's corporate reporting compares to your competitors'
- You want to improve the transparency of your corporate reporting.
How PwC can help you
PwC can assist organisations that need to ensure the quality and credibility of internal management information and external disclosures and, in particular, non-financial indicators. Our professional leadership on issues related to non-financial performance reporting, has not been limited to simply advocating reform. Instead, PwC helped pioneer the concept and practice of non-financial performance reporting with the development of ValueReporting — the most comprehensive and robust approach to reporting transparency available in the marketplace.
- Private or public assurance on non-financial information
- Advice on changes required to support comprehensive and reliable management information
- Assessment of your external communications
- Advice on how to articulate your company's value
- Benchmarking of external communications against global peers
- Support for the development of a short and long-term communications strategy