Just in time for International Women’s Day on 8 March, PwC Russia and the Association of Managers are pleased to present the results of their annual Career Opportunities for Women in Business survey.
The key findings are:
- The past year has seen significant growth in the proportion of women holding key posts such as CEO and CFO.
- Women are generally more loyal to their employers, less inclined to change their place of employment, more industrious and willing to work for lower pay.
- Only 10% of companies surveyed have career development programmes or strategies in place for the women they employ.
- More companies are offering women one-off payments on their return from maternity leave.
- The proportion of women who stay out of the workforce for more than two years after having a child has fallen by 8%.
- Almost half those surveyed said they view work schedules for employees with young children as the most pressing issue.