на русском языке
IT is a major expenditure for any company, and so it’s critical that investments in IT pay for themselves and that a company’s IT strategy fits in with its strategic goals. That’s why it’s clear that IT systems performance must be carefully managed, without losing sight of IT security and risk issues. In addition, a large percentage of M&A deals fail to produce the expected results, which in most cases is primarily due to a lack of IT analysis and proper integration.
- You need to optimise the value of your IT spending.
- You would like to improve IT performance to drive bottom-line results.
- You want to drive out unnecessary IT complexity.
- You want to leverage sourcing options to build your IT capabilities.
- You would like to find the best way to organise your IT function to keep pace with business change.
- You want to effectively manage security, risk and compliance issues related to IT.
Services we offer
IT function transformation:
- IT strategy development
- IT function optimisation (including IT costs reduction)
- Programme and project management
- IT due diligence
- IPO diagnostic
- IT solutions design and review (ERP, EPM, DWH, BI, EAM, BPM)
Architecture and IT security:
- IT solutions architecture design and review
- IT security design and review
- Smart Grids (for Utilities)
- NOC (for Telecom)
- Cloud computing
- Business simulation
Benefits for our clients
- Eliminate unnecessary IT complexity
- Optimise the value of your IT expenditures
- Improve IT performance to drive bottom-line results
- Effectively manage IT-related security, risk and compliance issues
- Follow IT best practices