на русском языке
When making an acquisition, disposing of a non-core business or going through a merger, companies need to manage tax risk and ensure future net cash flows are optimised.
Tax planning at an early stage can add significant value to every transaction. Such planning is essential to reduce both the actual transaction tax costs and the long-term sustainable effective tax rate following the transaction.
If this is your situation
You want help in structuring the transaction to ensure it is:
- Built in the most efficient way
- Put together as quickly as possible and
- Focused on strategic priorities.
You want to identify ongoing solutions to gain speed to value from the deal.
How PwC can help you
PwC has the largest network of M&A tax specialists in the world and we can offer you expert deal structuring and financing advice at all points throughout the deal cycle. Our unrivalled experience, strong international network and commercial focus allow us to add real financial value to transactions.
We have 12 years of relevant experience in Russia and have had a dedicated Tax M&A team since 1999, which is currently comprised of 25 professionals. Our M&A specialists are fully integrated with our Transaction Services group and supported by industry specialists. We also have a specialized team of M&A lawyers led by two of our law partners. We have been helping our Russian and multinational clients operating in different industries, by providing tax advice on in-bound, out-bound and domestic transactions.
Services we provide include:
- Carrying out pre-acquisition buy side and sell side due diligence
- Resolving tax issues during IPO preparations
- Structuring of transactions taking into account taxation, financing and other factors
- Reviewing of deal related documents (including SPA)
- Assistance with negotiations
- Assistance with HR elements of a deal
- Reviewing of tax elements in the financial model
- Ensuring tax efficient deal structuring and pre-completion guidance
- Provision of post-deal integration services
- Assistance with implementation.