Business plans and financial models
на русском языке
As the financial crisis ends (or continues), bankers and equity investors are becoming increasingly focused on getting good insights into companies that they are involved with. Usually, companies need to have a business plan and a financial model – so that there is an external view of the business prepared to international standards and in an international format.
- You are developing and expanding business and third party support requires a standardised presentation of your business, so that your deal can be properly understood and compared with others.
- Your business partners or investors require a third party review.
- You need an audit of your financial models and a review of your business.
- You need advice and guidance from a professional team who understands your business and can present it externally, such as rehearsing the questions you will face and improving the robustness of the plan throughout the process.
Services we offer
- We manage the production of business plans and financial models in a standard format, as expected and required by investors and bankers.
- We ensure compliance with the requirements of Russian and international institutions – whether these are state banks, private banks, export credit agencies or international commercial banks.
Benefits for our clients
- You execute transactions quicker, easier , and likely with broader access to market participants for both debt and equity.
- You present a stronger proposition to your market – our involvement leads clients to a better understanding of their business, and often inspires them to change their approach.
- We aim to do only what is required.
- We work closely with commercial due diligence teams who can provide independent assessment of business plan assumptions, and support plans with market analysis, forecasts and commentaries.
- Our clients gain substantial value from our involvement – since we are working on many business plans and financial model during each year. We can help with benchmarking businesses and also advise on how to strengthen a plan / business to bring it to market more easily.