Demonstrating ROI in L&D
PwC Academy brings you top HR experts from CIPD in a series of seminars for HR professionals.
Who is it for?
Demonstrating Return on Investment is a key skill for the modern learning and development practitioner. This programme is aimed at those wishing to gain an insight into how to justify spend on, or communicate the value of learning and development interventions within organisations.
What's in it for me and my business?
This one-day programme will help you understand, communicate and critically evaluate the relationship between learning interventions and your organisational goals.
What will I do and experience during the training?
On this one day course you will:
- identify the most appropriate approach to assessing and reporting on the value of learning to your organisation
- explore how to calculate payback and pay forward to demonstrate added value
- measure and communicate the value of effective learning and development processes and activities
- strengthen your knowledge of the different approaches commonly used
- identify who your key stakeholders are and why they may have different perspectives on evaluation
- differentiate between qualitative and quantitative approaches and recognise a range of data sources
What will I be able to do after the training?
You will be able to:
- determine the difference between return on investment and return on expectation
- cite effective ways of presenting and reporting relevant metrics to a diverse range of stakeholders
- diagnose the extent to which your organisation currently aligns learning and investment activities
- discuss how best to present a convincing learning and development business case to secure future funding and budgets
||12 December 2013*
||PwC Academy (Butyrsky Val 10, Moscow)
||16 000 Rub + VAT
||Up to 16 participants
|Deadline for application:
||10 December 2013
|For additional information and registration
+7 (495) 967 61 48
*PwC Academy reserves the right to change dates.
**The simultaneous translation will be provided.
You can find additional information in our Brochure.
For registration please fill-in the online application form for private clients or for corporate clients.