As a growing legal firm, one of our top priorities is strengthening our team with both highly experienced professional lawyers and new talents in the legal sphere.
What it might mean for you:
- Working on complex projects involving several legal practice areas: learn more and widen your legal expertise
- Taking a business approach to working on legal issues: close cooperation with PwC tax and advisory teams
- Opportunities to gain unique experience with the legislation of foreign countries by participating in international cross-border projects
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal growth as well as career development
- Regular training opportunities to develop business and soft skills
- Ongoing coaching from senior associates and partners
- Knowledge sharing between all PwC lines of service, both in Russia and worldwide
- Infrastructure and opportunities for participation in international legal ratings
We are also prepared to coach and teach our trainees. If trainee successfully completes the internship programme, we will be happy to offer him/her further career opportunities within the firm. Our trainees participate in actual client projects with the support of high-level legal experts as mentors.
To find more about us and our career opportunities, you can visit our vacancies site. We also recommend that you sign up to receive our job alerts in order to be informed of future vacancies matching your interests.